Apply by: September 30, 2014
Organization: NGO Coalition on the Rights of the Child (NGOCRC)
NGO Coalition on the Rights of the Child (NGOCRC), a coalition of National and International NGOs, established in 1994 to advocates for Child Rights in Cambodia and ensures support for UNCRC through monitoring its implementation, cooperation with member organizations, and networking with relevant agencies.
NGO Coalition on the Rights of the Child (NGOCRC), a coalition of National and International NGOs, established in 1994 to advocates for Child Rights in Cambodia and ensures support for UNCRC through monitoring its implementation, cooperation with member organizations, and networking with relevant agencies.With funding support from Save the Children and Plan International Cambodia, NGOCRC is now seeking for a qualifiedCambodian national for the full-time position of Accountant based inPhnom Penh.
- Do safekeeping and filling of financial records and all related all documents;
- Prepare monthly payroll, for staff and related payments;
- Prepare the statement for the NSSF and tax calculation (salary and other withholding tax);
- Operate transactions with the bank (withdrawal/deposit and transfer budget to partners in provinces);
- Prepare bank reconciliation and prepare monthly cash count;
- Manage petty cash, daily expenses and outstanding advanced request;
- Assist the Admin and Finance Manager to prepare financial statement, reports and other financial documents on monthly, quarterly, semi and annually basic;
- Document invoices, receipts, supporting documents and all related voucher of NGOCRC;
- Check and record all transactions with Quick Book System;
- Control Inventories and Fixed Assets;
- Proceed documents for receiving funds from donors;
- Other tasks assigned by the Administrative and Finance Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, or equivalences experience;
- Minimum 3- years of working experience in related accounting and administration works;
- Proficient in working with Microsoft word, MS Excel, outlook etc;
- Good Knowledge on Accounting System-Quick Book is preferable;
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and cash management;
- Good communication skill (written and spoken) in Khmer and English;
- Experience in working for NGOs;
- Strongly integrity and honesty;
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize, resilient and flexible;
- Do not have any history of child abuse and SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE.
Interested candidates are invited to summit a hard copy of cover letter, professional CV, current photo (4×6) and supported documents to the NGOCRC’s secretariat, #8A, St. 138, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, no later than 5:00 pm on September 30th, 2014. For further information, please contact (855) 023 882 412 or 092 461 814. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further process. Application through email will not be considered. Women are encouraged to apply. NGOCRC is an equal opportunity employer.