Apply by: June 10, 2021
Organization: Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
The Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA) is urgently looking for an intern for its UN Advocacy Programme based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Master’s students with Swiss residency permits or EU nationals those in between Bachelor’s degree or advanced Master’s studies in international law, political/social sciences or other relevant fields;
- The internship contract must be a three-way agreement between the intern, the
employer and a third party (e.g. a university or job centre).
- Some practical knowledge about international human rights standards, mechanisms and practices;
- Strong interest in human rights issues in the Asian region;
- Some experience in organising or planning meetings/conferences or campaigning;
- Proficiency with computers;
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems, and work in a multicultural team and;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet team deadlines
Interested applicants must submit the following: a copy of your completed Internship Application Form, and a resume and cover letter (both in .pdf files) explaining why you are interested in the position.
Complete applications should be sent by email to FORUM-ASIA at [email protected] before 10 June 2021, with subject UNA Internship Application_NAME (e.g., UNA Internship Application_Your Full Name)
To know more about this internship opportunity, click here.