Apply by: August 22, 2014
The duties of the incumbent will cover, but not be limited to the following:
• Assist in the application, updating and monitoring of Entities Associated with ASEAN, and the accreditation process of Entities Associated with ASEAN.
• Monitor the status of civil society organisations and entities that have been accredited to and have relationship with ASEAN, with regard to their existence and activities as highlighted in the accreditation process.
• Liaise with contact points of external entities and/or organisations in facilitating their application for accreditation to ASEAN to ensure compliance with prevailing guidelines and/or procedures.
• Provide regular updates concerning the ASEAN Secretariat’s engagement with the above bodies, in coordination with the relevant DeskOfficers of the ASEAN Secretariat.
• Provide briefing notes/talking points, presentation as well as any other information needed regarding Entities Associated with ASEAN.
• Provide technical and administrative assistance on the Division’s work with ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA), and ASEAN Foundation.
• Assist in the engagement of the ASEAN Secretariat with AIPA and ASEAN Foundation, including liaising with Contact Points of the two bodies (as necessary)
Remuneration and Benefits:
Successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package including monthly transportation allowance, outpatient medical reimbursement, hospitalisation insurance, and annual bonus of a month’s basic salary. Subject to good performance during the probation, the candidate will be offered a fixed term contract of three (3) years, inclusive of the 6-month probationary period.
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected] highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained, and completed Employment Application Form with recent photograph, which can be downloaded at www.asean.org. Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for Technical Assistant AIPA, ASEAN Foundation, AICHR and Entities Associated with ASEAN.