Apply by: June 24, 2022
Organization: Greenpeace Southeast Asia
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
The Regional Digital Fundraising (FR) and Analytics Senior Coordinator is a post that will support the fast growing and changing needs of the Greenpeace Southeast Asia (GPSEA) regional office. This position is operationally managed by the Regional Database Manager but demands a high degree of coordination and collaboration with various Digital FR stakeholders/leaders and FR Insights.
This is a fixed-term position for 1 year (with possible extension), based in either Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Jakarta or Manila. Citizens of Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands and supports the various digital fundraising assets and its relationship with Donor CRM and Engagement systems.
- Understands the various data and reporting requirements of digital fundraising and fundraising in general.
- Provides assistance in supporting digital fundraising assets and reporting requirements
- Regularly maintains useful digital fundraising data and reports for further insights and analysis work.
- Maintains relevant departmental reports and dashboards libraries.
- Creates/Sets-ups standard and custom reports and dashboards from various teams and stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years strong experience in Digital Marketing or Marketing Operations (in a digital support capacity)
- Work Experience in Non-Profit organisation (NPO) or NGO is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills is required
- Experience in Google Analytics (GA Certification is a plus)
- Experience in Digital Data Mining and Analysis, Advanced Reporting and Dashboard Management with excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in Advanced Excel
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL and other programming languages
- Advanced level knowledge and/or experience in using Digital Marketing Systems
- Digital Marketing Certification is a plus
- Application Guidelines
- Interested candidates are invited to (1) write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace, (2) fill out the attached Application form and email to [email protected]
Deadline for Applications: 24 June 2022
To download the application form and recruitment pack, click here.