Apply by: September 8, 2014
Organization: Anti-Death Penalty Asia Network [ADPAN]
ADPAN is a regional network of civil society groups, individuals and organizations working towards the abolition of death penalty in Asia Pacific.
ADPAN is now looking for suitable candidate to work on a project basis to undertake the following tasks:
- To assist in keeping ADPAN members informed and up-to-date on developments relating to death penalty in Asia and Pacific and to provide support when necessary;
- To do documentation, research and coordination of publications;
- To assist in organizing events, forums, meetings;
- To assist in proposal and project writing;
- To assist and carry out other duties/assignments/tasks as directed by ADPAN Transition Group to attend ADPAN
Transition Group meetings, take notes for circulation and/or other meetings as and when required by the Transition Committee.
Contract period beginning September 2014
Remuneration: RM2,000 – RM2,500 (depending on capacity and ability)
Interested candidate please email full CV together with a short statement (200 words) describing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The application letter must address the selection criteria. Only shortlisted applicants shall be notified.