July 31, 2022
Other Event in Thailand
Admissions for the Master of Public Health Global Health Program 2022 are now open! Applications will close on June 30, 2021.
MPH Global Health is a dedicated postgraduate professional program designed to meet the demand for leadership in support of a 21st century global health model. Although our students come from a variety of disciplines, they all share a common ambition: to be at the forefront of change for equitable population health.
The program’s key features:
– Master’s degree programs lasting one and two years
– A culturally, academically, and professionally diverse student body
– A global multidisciplinary college of professors with significant real-world experience
– A focus on “health equity” within and across countries, recognizing the importance of social determinants shaped by globalization processes.
– Learning approaches that use relevant field experiences to introduce theoretical principals and concepts and connect socio-cultural, political, economic, and environmental considerations to the practice of global public health
– Graduates employed in government, IO, NGO, and academic sectors
For more information about the program, including scholarships, click here.