The ASEAN-Korea Centre is pleased to call for proposals for the 2022 ASEAN-Korea Academic Essay Contest!
In collaboration with the Korea University ASEAN Center (KUAC) and Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE), the Centre hosts the 2022 ASEAN-Korea Academic Essay Contest, inviting graduate and undergraduate students of ASEAN and Korean nationalities.
This time, the Centre looks forward to receiving proposals in promoting the ASEAN-Korea relationship and suggestions as to how ASEAN and Korea can further expand and deepen their cooperation towards a more sustainable ASEAN-Korea partnership. You may refer to attachments for more details and requirements.
1. AKC General Guidelines
2. AKC Proposal Guidelines
3. AKC Application & Consent Form
4. AKC Academic Recommendation
- Call for proposals is only for proposal submission. Selected proposals will be notified via email on June 27, 2022. The deadline for proposals is on May 29, 2022.
- Only selected proposals will proceed to the essay stage.
- All participants who enter the essay stage will receive a certificate of participation.
- For any inquiries, please contact us at Information and Data Unit, Tel: +82 2 2284-1144 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the required forms below:
4._AKC_Academic_Recommendation_ 3._AKC_Application_＆_Consent_form_ 2._AKC_Proposal_Guidelines_ 1._AKC_Call_for_Proposals
For more information about this contest, click here.