Apply by: June 2, 2021
Organization: International Organization for Migration
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is accepting applicants for the position of Project Officer for its Bangkok office.
• Master’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations, Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
• University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
• Minimum of two years’ work experience either on project development, project management,
database management, project monitoring and evaluation relevant to Immigration and Border Management (IBM);
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural setting.
• Advanced English writing, communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to collect and analyze data on IBM topics.
• Computer/software literate, preferably knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop with experience of maintaining a website.
IOM’s official languages are English, French and Spanish.
External applicants for all positions in the Professional category are required to be proficient in English and have at least a working knowledge of one additional UN Language (French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Chinese). For all applicants, fluency in English is required. Fluency in Thai language is an advantage. Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
For more information on the job opportunity, click here.
The deadline for submitting applications is on June 2, 2021.