Apply by: March 6, 2015
Organization: LICADHO Cambodia
Cambodian League for the Promotion and Defense of Human Rights (LICADHO) is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-political human rights organization established in July 1992. With a central office and thirteen provincial offices, LICADHO aims to promote human rights and the rule of law.
LICADHO is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Deputy Director of Human Resources and Administration based in Phnom Penh. The candidate will be expected to oversee staff management and the operation of all LICADHO offices.
- Manage human resources including staff recruitment, developing payroll scale and pension plan, and developing, monitoring and implementing internal policies and regulations
- Manage the administration office in Phnom Penh including reception, security, cleaning services, facilities, vehicle use, procurements, distribution of assistance to victims and required legal permits
- Staff management including capacity building and evaluation
- Assist in organizational development
- Travel to provinces to monitor the operation of staff and offices
- Organize and participate in internal and external meetings
- Liaise with representatives from civil society, the government, donors and the international community
- Cambodian national
- Graduate degree in a relevant field (Public Administration, Management or Development) or the equivalent in work experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a supervisory position with a business, international or local NGO, or a UN agency
- Excellent staff management abilities and communication skills including fluent written and spoken Khmer and English
- Strong organizational development skills including facilitation and mediation
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines and to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead a team
- Honest, ethical and reliable, with a strong commitment to equal opportunity and diversity.
Qualified candidates should submit a curriculum vitae with 3 references and a letter expressing interest in the job, in Khmer or English, to LICADHO office # 16, street 99, Boeung Trabek, Chamcar Mon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No faxes or phone calls please.
Application deadline: March 6, 2015
Shortlist announcement: March 13, 2015
Interview date: March 21, 2015
Interview results: March 26, 2015
Qualified female candidates and disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application is free of charge
Applications will not be returned to applicants