December 2, 2021
CSO Event in Indonesia
In conjunction with the much-anticipated turnover of the ASEAN chairpersonship and the conclusion of the 38th and 39th ASEAN Summit, the Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA) and CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation will conduct a two-hour webinar titled “Cambodia as ASEAN Chair: Prospects for Human Rights in 2022″ on December 2, 2021, from 9:30 am to 11:00 am (GMT+7).
The webinar will focus on providing a brief CSO assessment of Brunei’s stint as ASEAN chair and CSO outlook of Cambodia’s priority issues and standpoint on human rights issues as ASEAN chair in 2022.
- Josef Benedict, CIVICUS Asia Pacific Researcher
- Khin Ohmar, Founder of Progressive Voice
- U Bo Hla Tint, National Unity Government Ambassador to the ASEAN
- Rachel Arinii Judhistari, Director for Policy, WikiMedia
- Chak Sopheap, Executive Director for Cambodian Center for Human Rights
Moderator: Gianna Francesca Catolico, ASEAN Advocacy Fellow of FORUM-ASIA
To reigster for the webinar, proceed to l.forum-asia.org/ASEANWeb21